Let's Celebrate Your Business!
Cushing Chamber Ribbon Cutting and/or Open House Celebrations
There is always something to CELEBRATE with our Member businesses, and we want to help you spead the word about your business successes!
What do we mean by "successes"? What all is included in warranting a Cushing Chamber Ribbon Cutting and/or Open House Celebration?
- Business Grand Opening/Business Open House
- Business Rebranding
- Business Renaming
- Business Anniversary
- New Executive Team Member
- New Business Owner
- New Menu
- Business Remodel
- New Equipment/New Vehicles with logos/New Fleet
- Anything else that helps to tell your business story
It's important to let your customers and potential customers know just how awesome and amazing your business is... So be sure to scream it from the rooftops, and let us help! We love screaming our Members' successes from the rooftops; it's what we do!
People do business with those that they LIKE, KNOW, and TRUST. Telling your story and sharing successes with everyone allows those foundational items to build between your business and the public. Let us help tell your story with an Open House afternoon and include a ribbon cutting celebration for those new moments, such as: Grand Opening; New Owner; Relocation; New Equipment; Business remodel; Business Anniversary; or anytime you want a ribbon cutting done.
Open Houses can be during the morning or in the afternoon and do not have to include a ribbon cutting; they can be just to celebrate an accomplishment or any of items listed above. We host these in partnership with your business.
How to set-up a Ribbon Cutting and/or Open House Celebration:
- Call the Cushing Chamber at 918-225-2400 and ask for President & CEO Tracy Caulfield to start setting up the event
- Choose a Date and time - Ribbon Cutting and/or Open Houses are held between 11:30 am until 1 or 2 pm on Mondays Wednesdays, or Fridays. The Ribbon Cutting is done at either 11:30 am or Noon SHARP. We will stream the ribbon cutting celebration live on our Facebook page and then we do a short tour of the business and interview with the owner
- If your business would like to have your celebration in the morning, we would make it a Coffee & Connections program. Or, if you would like to have your celebration after work hours, 5:00 pm - 7 pm, we would make it a Business After Hours. BAS celebrations can have alcohol! Please call the Cushing Chamber for more information about these programs or check out our Sponsor Opportunity page, under our Membership tab, then Current Members tab, on our website.
- We Invite the public (if it's a public event), Media Outlets, Community & City Leaders, Political leaders, our Membership, etc.
Your business is responsible for:
- Inviting your customers, family, and friends
- Food and drink - Choose between catering lunch for everyone or having appetizers/finger foods/cookies, cupcakes etc.
- Giveaways / Door Prizes
- Decorations (Optional)
- Contacting the Chamber as soon as possible about food and Giveaways/door prizes, etc. so we can add it to the marketing
As soon as all of these are decided on, the Chamber can start advertising and marketing the event. Ribbon Cutting and/or Open House Celebrations are only for our Member businessses and they are free.
Not a Member? It's time to join! Go to our Home page on this website and click the JOIN button, or stop by the Cushing Chamber office to speak to Pres. & CEO Tracy Caulfield to learn more about the Cushing Chamber and get signed up!